Get the Perfect Eye Shadow
How do you get flawless eye shadow application?
1. Prime Your Eyes: eye primer helps your eyeshadow last longer by preventing it from sliding off your eyelids when faced with heat or moisture
2. Add Your Color: Add a neutral shade for your lid. Add a medium shade for your crease and a dark shade for your outer corner. Don't forget to add a light shade to highlight your inner corner and brow bone.
3. Define Your Crease: Let's add your crease to give your eye makeup more definition. This will also make your eyes look wider and bigger.
4. Make sure you blend well: Blend as many colors together without being able to see where they start or stop.
5. Define Your Lash Lines: After you have blended perfectly, define your lash line. Use our liquid liner and you can stop at the end of your eyelashes or build a winged eyeliner look.
6. Highlight Brow Bone: Your last step is to use your lightest eyeshadow and make your eyes pop. A highlight under the brow is nice to pop the brows from the eyeshadow,