If you’ve ever wanted to try out liquid eyeliner, but felt intimidated by it, you’re not alone. Liquid eyeliner can be challenging to master, but with a few simple tips and tricks, you’ll be able to create a variety of looks with ease! Here’s a liquid eyeliner tutorial for beginners. Before you start, make sure you have the right tools. You’ll need a good quality liquid eyeliner pen or brush, as well as a good eye makeup remover. You may also want to get a small angled brush for more precise application. You can use Bighiza liquid eyeliner in Black or Brown.
1. Start with clean, dry eyes. Make sure your eyelids are free of any makeup or oils before applying your liquid eyeliner.
2. Begin by creating a thin line along the upper lash line. Dip the tip of your liquid eyeliner pen or brush into the product and slowly draw a thin line along the top of your lashes. Start at the inner corner of the eye and work your way outward.
3. If you want to create a more dramatic look, you can thicken the line as you move outward. You can also use an angled brush to create a thicker line that follows the natural shape of your eye.
4. To create a more cat-eye look, extend the line outward and angle it upward at the outer corner of the eye.
5. To finish off the look, you can add a few dots along the upper lash line to create a more intense look.
And that’s it! With just a few easy steps, you can create a variety of looks with liquid eyeliner. Don’t be afraid to experiment and have fun with it!