I wish they had more colors. I love this formula and I want to try more colors.
I love the color on my skin. It lightly sweeps on your cheeks and looks natural for my skin tone.
This applies really smooth and the color complemented my light skin. It was just right and it melted into my skin.
- Smooth texture for effortless blending - this super-blendable formula is oil-free and non-comedogenic, leaving your skin looking beautiful and glowing
- Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte shades of this powder cheek blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone.
- Shape, contour and highlight your best facial features. This powder blush is formulated with the best ingredients to add a natural glow to your face.
- Clean Formula: This product is vegan and formulated without gluten, and is cruelty-free.
- Kind to Skin: This versatile powder blush is dermatologist-tested, suitable for all ages, skin types and tones, and is safe for all skin types.
Different Face Shapes
Where to Apply Blush
Oval faces- sweep your blush over your cheekbones. You can easily find your cheekbone with your fingers - aim to place the colour just above the bone rather than towards the hollow beneath it to help raise the height of your cheekbone.
Heart shaped faces- because your face can appear pointy, we need to soften the edges so it appears more like an oval. Apply blush to the outer corner of your cheekbone, starting by your ear and ending at a point below the outer corner of your eye. Also add a touch of colour by your temples, towards the centre of your forehead, to help balance the width of your forehead with your chin.
Round faces- try not to use pearlised or highly reflective blushers as these reflect the light well and make a surface appear more round, which we want to avoid - matte blushers would be best for you. Sweep your blush from the ear down the cheekbone towards the mouth. Add a little touch of blush to the chin and blend it well to make your face appear longer.
Square faces- your cheekbones are the same width as your chin, so to help define them apply your blush slightly below the cheekbone. Blush in the hairline will help soften the edges of your face.
Rectangle faces- Apply blush on cheekbones below the outer corners of the eyes and blend well. Be sure the blush never extends lower than the tip of the nose. This will help shorten your features.